Say hello to our new favorite way to make Pillsbury Cinnabon Orange Rolls—with jeweled-toned cranberries, sweet pineapple, ginger and walnuts for crunch. Just try not to love them!
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen (thawed) cranberries
- 1/2 Cup crushed pineapple, undrained (from 8 ounce can)
- 1/2 Cup strong ginger beer or ginger ale
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 can (13.9 ounce) Pillsbury Cinnabon refrigerated orange rolls with orange icing
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
In 2-quart saucepan, cook cranberries, pineapple, ginger beer, orange juice concentrate and ginger over medium-high heat 10 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed and mixture is very thick.
Remove from heat; cool 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, toast walnuts over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Open can of dough; do not separate rolls.
Set icing aside.
Carefully unroll dough onto cutting board, being careful not to separate.
Spread cooled cranberry mixture evenly on dough; sprinkle with walnuts.
Carefully reroll dough.
With serrated knife, cut each roll at perforations, wiping blade of knife after each for clean cuts.
Place rolls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet, reshaping rolls if necessary.
Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread icing evenly over warm rolls.