Beef Bloody Mary Stocktail
Swanson Beef Broth shakes up this bloody mary recipe taking this savory libation to new heights with a rich umami quality that is totally satisfying.
- 1/4 Ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Ounces Swanson Organic Beef Stock, or similar product
- 2 Ounces V8 tomato juice, or similar product
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Maggi Seasoning, Bragg Liquid Aminos, or full sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Ounce vodka
- dash black pepper
- cucumber slice, for garnish
- fresh thyme, for garish
Measure ingredients into a highball glass and stir to incorporate. Add ice and stir some more for chill and slight dilution. Garnish and serve.