Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package Stonefire naan
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1/3 Cup Barbecue sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Ounces smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ Cup pineapple chunks (optional)
- ¼ Cup fresh cilantro, minced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Remove the naan from the packaging and brush with olive oil. Spread the barbecue sauce onto the naan, leaving approximately a ½-inch edge around the dough without sauce.
Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce, covering evenly.
Top the cheese with the cooked chicken, bacon, and pineapple if using.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden.
Let cool for 5 minutes, drizzle with extra barbecue sauce over the top if desired, Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into bite-size triangles or squares.