- 1 Pound Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- ¼ Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 zucchini, cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Make dipping sauce by stirring together ketchup, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
Add sliced zucchini and squash to a large bowl. Add oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to vegetables. Gently mix until well coated.
Microwave Crispy Strips for 2 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut into 2-inch pieces. Thread onto skewers, alternating with zucchini and squash slices.
Place on the hot grill and cook until grill marks appear, about 3 minutes. Turn and grill other side. Serve with dipping sauce.