- 25 caramel candies, such as KRAFT Caramels
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla pudding, such as JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped cream, such as COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tablespoons toffee bits
Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on high for 2 min.; stir. Microwave for 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add dry pudding mix; whisk. Cool for 15 minutes. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chilled.
Slice bananas. Cut cake into 3 horizontal layers; stack on plate, filling layers with caramel sauce and bananas.
Top with remaining COOL WHIP and toffee bits.