Baked Reuben Dip Recipe
If you want a modern twist on the traditional corned beef and cabbage dish, try this easy-to-make flavorful dip served with rye crackers.
- 1 32-ounce jar sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Rye crackers
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 Pound mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- 1/4 Cup Russian salad dressing
- 10 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped
In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in caraway seeds, if desired.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with crackers.