A perfect side dish. Well, for me at least. I love Brussels sprouts. This little dish is perfect to serve for lunch or dinner as a side dish, or even as a meal when combined with a bit of protein such as a few nuts or sliced tofu. Yum. So easy. So fresh. So delicious. I’m seriously addicted to Brussels sprouts.
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spread the Brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet and drizzle them with the olive oil. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes to desired crispiness.
Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to combine. Serve warm.