- 1/2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into forty-eight pieces
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, such as PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 1 package (sixteen ounces) bacon, such as Oscar Mayer bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/2 Cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Top each chicken piece with cream cheese piece; wrap with 1 bacon piece. Secure with wooden toothpicks; place on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 15 to 18 min. or until chicken is done. (Bacon will not be crisp.)
Mix wings sauce and sugar until blended; brush onto bacon-wrapped bundles. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp, and sauce is hot and bubbly.