- 2 packages (eight ounces each) cream cheese, such as PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 package (three ounces) bacon bites, such as Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 1 slice of cheese, such as KRAFT provolone cheese slice
- Crackers, such as Keebler® Town House® Original or Keebler® Club® Original Crackers
Beat first 3 ingredients with mixer until blended. Transfer to work surface; shape with hands to resemble football.
Pour bacon bits into pie plate; spread to form even layer. Place cream cheese football, upside down, in pie plate; turn to evenly cover top and sides of football with bacon. Transfer to serving plate. Press any remaining bacon bits from pie plate into cream cheese mixture until completely coated.
Cut provolone cheese into thin strips; use to decorate football as shown in photo.
Serve with crackers.