- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, green and white parts separated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 quart low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 packages instant ramen noodles, without the spice packet
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 4 large eggs, soft boiled
- 6 strips thick sliced bacon, fully cooked
Heat oil in a large pot. Add the white parts of the scallion and the minced garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for one to two minutes or until soft and fragrant. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, and one cup of water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to get any brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Add the noodles and cook for the amount of time on the package, about three minutes.
Turn off heat and add spinach.
Divide the soup between two bowls, top with hard boiled eggs and crispy bacon strips, broken into pieces if you prefer. Garnish with the green parts of the scallions.