Autumn’s Ambrosia Cocktail
As summer ends and autumn rolls in, it's time to stop crafting cocktails with peaches and berries and start using our favorite fall fruit: apples!
This recipe is courtesy of mixologist Mcson Salicetti at Crimson & Rye.
- 1 1/2 Ounce reposado tequila, preferably Blue Nectar Reposado Extra Blend
- 3/4 Ounces lemon juice
- 1/2 Ounce black peppercorn-honey syrup
- 1/4 Ounce fresh apple juice
- 1/4 Ounce sherry
- Apple cider
- 2 dashes barrel-aged bitters
- Cinnamon stick, to garnish
- 3 black peppercorns
Pour the tequila, lemon juice, syrup, apple juice, and sherry into a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice, top with apple cider, and bitters. Top with a cinnamon stick and black peppercorns.