A colorful medley of roasted red peppers, kalamata olives and artichokes is a perfect complement to the bright flavors of tzatziki and feta cheese. Fun food fact: feta is Greek for "piece" or "slice," and refers to an important step in the process of making this delicious cheese. Made with yogurt, dill and cucumbers, tzatizki is a traditional Greek condiment that adds irresistible flavor to this easy-to-make pizza. Look for tzatziki in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
For a softer pizza crust, place pizza on baking sheet before baking as directed.
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1/4 Cup tzatziki
- 1/4 Cup drained roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup chopped drained marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tablespoons halved kalamata olives
- 1 pkg. (4 ounces) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Spread crust with tzatziki; top with next 4 ingredients.
Bake directly on oven rack 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is softened and edge of crust is golden brown.
Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with onions.