- One 1-pound swordfish steak, trimmed of skin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Teaspoon horseradish mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cups wild arugula
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced thinly
Preheat a grill or cast-iron grill pan on medium heat until smoking hot, about 5 minutes. Rub the swordfish with the olive oil and place on the grill until opaque along the sides and grill marks have appeared, about 8 minutes total.
Meanwhile, combine the mustard, vinegar, and garlic in a salad bowl and whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. When the swordfish is done, add the arugula and radishes to the bowl and toss. Transfer the dressed salad to two plates and divide the swordfish equally on top.