October 25, 2017
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter (or ghee)
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried red pepper, crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric, ground cumin, ground
- Beat the eggs lightly with the milk, salt, pepper and chopped cilantro.
- Heat butter,or ghee, in a large skillet and saute the chopped onions until they begin to color.
- Add the chiles, ginger, red pepper, turmeric and cumin.
- Stir over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Raise the heat slightly and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Stir constantly until the eggs are just set but still creamy.
- Serve immediately with chapatis.