- 1 Whole Orange (already cut)
- 16 Pieces of Pineapple (already cut)
- 1 Whole Apple (already cut)
- 24 Ounces Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6 Ounces Riesling
- 3 Ounces Spiced Rum
- 3 Ounces Simple Syrup
- 3 Ounces Cranberry Juice
- 3 Ounces Mango Juice (or Guava Juice)
- 3 Ounces Passion Fruit Juice (or Frozen Tropical Juice Concentrate)
- 1 Pinch of Cinnamon
Cut the orange, pineapple and apple and set aside for garnishing.
Combine ingredients in a pitcher.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Fill glass with ice.
Fill glass with Sangria Base (stir base).
Top with a splash of Soda Water.
Garnish with a spoonful of fruit from the pitcher.