- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Arborio rice
- 1/4 Cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 4 Cups chicken broth, heated, divided
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof saucepan or Dutch oven on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice. Cook and stir 1 minute to toast the rice.
Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice blend extract, sage and garlic powder. Add 3 cups of the warm chicken broth; mix well. Bring to boil. Cover.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from the oven. Add remaining 1 cup broth and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.