- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon sugar, honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cashew butter, almond or peanut would also work
- 1 Tablespoon Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Flour or regular flour
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
Spray a ramekin with cooking spray and pour batter in.
Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds and check.
Cook for up to another 30 seconds. It will puff up but you don't want to overcook it and microwave ovens vary.
Top with berries or ice cream.