- 3 Pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- 1 Teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 Teaspoon sicilian sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring to boil.
Boil 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Drain well in a colander.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed, mustard, sea salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended.
Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss gently to coat.
Gently toss in eggs.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Stir before serving.