- 2 Cups Domino Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 Cups chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Domino Granulated Sugar for rolling
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Mix together in large bowl, cookie mix, orange zest, cinnamon and egg.
Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar to coat lightly.
Place 2-3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
Remove at once to wire racks.