September 4, 2014
Read Joan Rivers’ Funniest Quotes About Food
Joan Rivers passes away at 81 and leaves behind a legacy of funny jokes, some of the best being all about food
In honor of the late Joan Rivers, we pulled a collection together of some of her wittiest, funniest jokes all about food. We hope you can find some solace in these incredible zingers:
- “We all mourn in our own way. I mourn with a great steak.”
- “My love life is like a piece of Swiss cheese; most of it’s missing, and what’s there stinks.”
- "Is she fat? … Her favorite food is seconds."
- “I take him to McDonald’s just to watch him eat and see the numbers change."
- Peter Marshall: “Time Life Books calls it the most complex lump of matter known to man. What is it?”
Joan Rivers: “My eggs Benedict!”
- “My perfect last meal would be: shrimp cocktail, lasagna, steak, creamed spinach, salad with bleu cheese dressing, onion rings, garlic bread, and a dessert of strawberry shortcake."
- “I’m no cook. When I want lemon on chicken, I spray it with Pledge.”