Raw Vegetable Pasta with Tomatoes and Herbs
Try this delicious "pasta" made from strips of summer squash and zucchini tossed with tomatoes, olive oil, and fresh basil and oregano for a dish packed with bright flavors.
- 2 zucchini squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 2 yellow summer squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove, garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 Teaspoon finely chopped oregano
In a large bowl, gently toss together all ingredients. Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.