Quick and Easy Chili
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion, beans, and Mexican-style tomato soup simmer together to make a quick and hearty chili that everyone will love. This recipe comes from Campbell’s Kitchen.
If using ground turkey instead of beef, spray the skillet with vegetable cooking spray before browning the turkey or use a nonstick skillet.
- 1 Pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 14.5-ounce carton Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Mexican Style Tomato Soup
- ¼ Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ Cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Cook the beef and onion in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir in the beans, chili powder, cumin, and soup and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve with the cheese, sour cream, onions, and cilantro.