Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
March 7, 2014
Here is a simple and delicious peanut butter recipe courtesy of the Triscuit Test Kitchen.
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, each cut into 16 slices
- Brown Rice TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 Cup sour cream
Mix peanut butter, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of honey & cinnamon until blended.
Drizzle with remaining honey.Serve with remaining ingredients on Thin Crisps.
Tip: Omit 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix peanut butter, sour cream, honey and cinnamon as directed. Top with 1 tablespoon of grape jelly.
Tip: Garnish dip with 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts.