Peaches and Cream French Toast Recipe
A delicious recipe featuring Almond Breeze milk.
- 1 Cup Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Breeze
- Powdered sugar or additional preserves
- 2 Tablespoons sugar or Splenda
- 2 Tablespoons buttery spread or butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slices French bread, 1-inch thick
- 3 Tablespoons peach preserves
- 1/4 Cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 eggs
Beat together Almond Breeze, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
Carefully cut in a slit in each bread slice with a small sharp serrated knife to form a small pocket.
Spread equal amounts of cream cheese and preserves into each pocket.
Dip bread into Almond Breeze mixture and turn to coat both sides.
Melt butter in a very large skillet and cook bread for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Serve with additional preserves and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.