Parmesan Baked Edamame
There’s nothing quite like sitting down to a movie with a big bucket of buttery, salty popcorn. You sink your hands into the warmth and pull out a handful of greasy delight. But summer is just around the corner, and that bathing suit isn’t gonna get any bigger. Don’t be sad though, because now you can still enjoy some deliciously salted snacks while watching an ultimate classic like She’s the Man with your ladies. Parmesan baked Edamame beans are perfect for any occasion. In fact, I’m snacking on some right now. And they’re super easy to make, too. It just takes three ingredients.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 23 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Put your beans in a strainer and run them under warm water to help them thaw out a little.
3. Place them on a towel to dry off for a few minutes. While you’re waiting, cover your baking sheet with baking parchment.
4. After you’ve done this, lay your beans on the tray. Make sure they’re nice and spread out, so they can all get some cheese on them.
5. Grate the parmesan all over the beans. The more cheese the better. (You can use pre-grated cheese if you prefer.)
6. Sprinkle a nice pinch of salt over the edamame
7. Put your tray in the oven and leave to cook for 15 minutes or so.
8. When they come out of the oven, give them a second to cool before you try to stuff ‘em in your face. We wouldn’t want you burning your fingertips. Enjoy!
More good stuff from Spoon University here: