Palms Casino Resort
- During The Wanteds 2012 mtvU Spring Break performance, they showered screaming fans with a few bottles of champagne! In other words: Vegas-appropriate.
- In 2011, the Palms was host to MTVs Spring Break and broadcast its world famous daylife parties worldwide from the hotel.
- fun.s 2012 mtvU Spring Break performance is one Ill dream about forever. They shut down the stage big league move.
- Fantasy Market Buffet: Breakfast, 8 AM to 10:30 AM: $5.99, Lunch, 11 AM to 3 PM : $7.99, Dinner, 4 PM to 10 PM: $11.99
- Don't play with the Spiders
- Check out the famed Mob Experience. Who knew crime families could draw inspiration from the Pope!
- Come to ghostbar for snitch Wednesday!
- The Ultimate Resort Casino! DJ Pauly D is resident DJ @ Rain inside the Palms. Also Ghost Bar, Moon, Playboy Club, and the Outside Ditch Fridays at The Pool. Don't miss any of the parties!
- Don't stay in the room with the eyes if your all by yourself .. Creepy!!!!
- The 10 a.m. service features bottomless champagne, endless sushi and a wide array of dishes that will please even the pickiest of palates.
- Go to the Palms Hotel for Sunday Mexican Brunch it ends @ 3oopm all you can drink Margaritas
- Play the wheel of fortune slots by the main desk. For sure boner
- Spend a night in Barbies Malibu Dream House, where girls of all ages can experience the fantasy and fun of Barbies lifestyle.
- Enjoy dinner 55 stories above the Las Vegas Strip with the nouvelle French and Californian cuisine of Aliz.
- Indulge in a stay in the Crib Suite, located in Fantasy Tower - a 2,000 square foot suite showcasing a DJ booth, sound seating, and a hydraulic bed - for the very best hip hop lifestyle.
- I really ask myself what was the PALMS thinking when they made DJ Pauly D - The Resident....! SMH
- Off the Strip, but still a magnet for A-list celebrities and high-rolling hipsters. Resort fee includes a daily drinks credit and slots credit.
- Definitely stay in the Fantasy Tower!
- Play the Jeopardy penny slot for free shots of Jameson, get pushed out in a wheel chair.
- Courtesy flush and spray please