Oven Roasted Potatoes
Allergy prone? Thanksgiving can be a tough time for people with food allergies because there are so many ingredients in dishes that many people are allergic to. There is wheat in the stuffing and dairy in the mashed potatoes. Gravy, also, usually contains soy and dairy! This recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving, plus these potatoes are wheat, dairy, soy and corn free.
One large potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Cut the potato into ½ inch slices.
3. Place the sliced potatoes in a mixing bowl.
4. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the potatoes and mix it up so the oil covers all the slices.
5. Place each potato slice on the baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle the top side of the potato slices with desired amount of oregano, salt, and pepper.
7. Put the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly brown.