Indian, Wine Bar
- Mali Kofta, hands down the best.
- Largest wine selection!!!
- Try the Chicken Tikka Vindaloo- it's not on the menu, but they'll make it and it's amazing!
- Pander Nain is very good.
- Specializing in Northern Indian cuisine, this popular spot in Lincolns Haymarket shopping district is the only restaurant in Nebraska to have received a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence.
- The lunch time service was terrible!!
- Best Indian food in Lincoln. Huge wine seletion
- When you go, order the Paneer Naan, it's amazing!
- Best hummus ive ever had
- Paneer Kulcha
- I keep coming back for the Paneer Kulcha and Chicken Tikka Madras with Mulligatawny Soup!
- Delicious dishes and very nice wine bar downstairs. Servers were experts!
- Update: the chicken madras, a house specialty and "the most popular dish" on the menu according to the waitress, was overly and disappointingly dry. Sad face.
- Amazing appetizer with chicken matures, soup with spice chased by Kingfisher beer. Waiting eagerly for chicken madras as the main. Heard the wine list is to die for so will try an Aussie Shiraz
- This place serves upscale food in a low key atmosphere. Highly recommend for dates. No kids menu. Everything was delicious!
- Their Mulligatawny soup inspired me to find a recipe and make it myself.
- The naan is amazing. The best I have ever had.
- Paneer Naan still rocks, and the Mulligatawny Soup is on point.
- Tasty and healthy food with good cost/benefit. Just the service needs to be improved.
- Cute place with a pretty decent wine selection.