The Opera House
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Music Venue
735 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M4M 1H1
- This is one of my favorite places to enjoy a show. It used to be an old vaudeville theatre and has a great intimate vibe- like you're in a 1900's mosh pit! But wear comfy shoes because you'll be stand
- check out the balcony for a nice view of the stage (and a separate bar)
- Was at the Opera House last night to see the Gossip. When there buy drinks from the main bar only. The bartenders are the best, esp Athena!
- Green Day mmm Tuesday is Green Day everyone wear green today yes!
- The jerk spot is closed down now. It was replaced by an Irish pub
- Using the washrooms here ought to be a fear factor challenge. Revolting.
- A great venue for concerts.
- There's a fuckin sick show going Down here right now!!!
- Theres a great view of the stage from the balcony! Check it out!
- Looking for some food? Check out the Real Jerk nearby! Great Jamaican food!
- The Decibel Sponsored North American Retribution tour featuring Death Angel, Lazarus AD, Early Man, Bounded By Blood and Hexen stops here on 2/6/11
- one of my favorite gig venues in Toronto. too bad the bookings been so crap lately... better bands pls
- There's an awesome Jamaican restaurant nearby called The Real Jerk. I recommend the Roti. It's soooo good! - Fefe Dobson, VH1 You Oughta Know
- saw the Gossip last night
- Awesome venue.
- Reminds me of the Bowery in NYC or the Independent in SF
- Try the upstairs balcony!
- Need to do something about slap echo acoustics but otherwise an awesome venue
- Nice venue. Perfect size for a smaller, more intimate show.
- Great concert venue - not a bad spot in the place.