Oolite Restaurant & Bar
1661 Pennsylvania Ave (17th Street)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 12:00am
11:00am - 4:00pm
- Everything was very delicious,especially mussels and duck.Staff were friendly,space atmospheric & organic.The restaurant is recognized as Local,so it's absolutely coincided with my feelings.Good luck!
- Amazing Gluten Free, fresh Farm/ Sea to table selections. I recommend the Brussel Sprouts, BBQ Shrimp, Beef Steak Over Spinich, & Grouper. The mango coconut cream pie was an amazing finish.
- Absolutely delicious! The duck is everything they say and more and the guacamole cheesecake is wonderful! After dinner, go to AIR next door for live music!
- Good place for visiting!
- Ha, nice place. Very new. We tested a lot & it was fantastic. Good for them to have a big tv screens. We drank a draft beer and watched miami heat!
- I was pleasantly surprised to learn the menu is glutten free. Loved everything and omg the best flan I've ever had!!!
- Wawwww! I love it!
- Brussel sprouts, snapper, pork.
- Eat Kris Wessel's food and you'll get the real South Florida. This native son combines his love of fresh, seasonal ingredients with his passion for a good story.
- Cozy place with great food. Atmosphere of this place so nice for chilling with friends.
- Why I cant't put all my pic? Food super and Miami Heat game on a bar screens!
- Meat was absolutely fantastic..... yammmm
- No Heinekens
- Awesome food. Everything is great and healthy. Great for dinner before a show at Jackie Gleason theater.
- Very Animal Friendly outside. The seating is shaded outside after about 3:30.
- Good food, but not the best service for a large group! Cute live band durning Sunday brunch
- What do you have to do to get some bread at this restaurant? Went for brunch and the service was painful.
- Gluten-free and locally sourced dishes from Kris Wessel. The BBQS shrimp is as good as ever at his latest venture!
- Brunch, Happy Hour...Everything! Gluten-free good.
- Great appetizers, Drinks, and great service! :) #SMWMiami