- Beer and a shot for $8 is a must.
- Unassuming, strange music, solid cheap beer selection. So, it's perfect.
- A quality no-frills bar; does not disappoint!
- Came here late night, there's a huge space in the back for groups. Will come back and give a proper rating
- Get there early for trivia night to get a table. BYO food and snacks. $8 beer and shot special. Fun for the whole crew!
- This place is a staple in nyc.
- Nice dive. Good beer
- Owned by John Hodgman!
- Decent beer selection, good after work spot
- Canned beer.
- Atmosphere is great. Beer is cheap and good.
- Great bar--drinks are cheap, quiet, low-key. Very down-to-earth. The black cherry cider is delicious.
- Atmosphere is great. Not too loud. Great selection even better pricing.
- Casual, no minimum
- I'm going to say bad things because I don't want you to go to my neighborhood bar.
- Trivia on Saturday nights
- Ample standing room, great prices, all around chill spot. A good foil to other flatiron douchey places.
- Trivia nights!
- Went on a Wednesday night. If I had to guess, every bartender knew the name of most of the people drinking. Nice little divey spot for hanging out though.