- Spend $2000 for dinner to get 3 hours free parking
- Best Dim Sum on 13th. Floor :-)
- Kings dumpling on the 5th floor! Very tasty dimsums etc! And good service!
- Good view with now Chinese Good at 20/F.
- Hungry? Get to your food faster! Take the express lunch lifts from Cameron Road entrance between 12-2pm. (Believe it is weekdays only)
- The lower floors are for fashion shops. Upper ones are restaurants.
- Full/half has a nice interior design. Nice chill out place.
- Clean toilet for gents on 7th floor
- Try frozen yogurt and sit in the sky garden. Oasis in the city!
- The layout and shop mix is a lot better than iSquare
- Men's restroom is on 2nd floor next to the elevators. Pretty annoying.
- Really hard to navigate.
- I don't know if it's me but I always get lost in there, very confusing
- Love it here
- Nice mall full of fashion shops. Everyone above 40 will feel incredibly old here.
- The elevators here are a level of hell you must pass through to get to heaven (Nakamura Tokichi).
- Very hard to find the exit but nice selections of restaurants and cafes