Noodles & Company Expands to the Northeast
Noodles & Company, a quick-service noodle restaurant with more than 300 locations in the U.S., is expanding into the New York metro area. The restaurant chain has teamed with Mascott Corporation to open its first New York metro area restaurant in East Brunswick, N.J., in early 2013.
Noodles & Company serves customizable noodle dishes along with sandwiches, soups, and salads, all priced around $8. The New Jersey location is part of Noodles & Company’s plans to expand into new territories. Noodles & Company opened its first Northeast location, in Hartford, Conn., on Oct. 3. Future locations are planned for Boston and Long Island, N.Y.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas