Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- Incredible beers on tap. Yes.
- Fantastic place with very cool programming.
- Saw a very music-heavy film (Sing Street), and the audio could not have been better. I'd come see anything here!
- Fantastic new set up. A Columbia institution got an upgrade. Love it.
- Check out the volunteer on wednesdays. He is nice to look at.
- The popcorn is so cheap!
- Have a bucket of PBR with your movie.
- In the 1970s, this was The Fox Theater. I remember going there and to Jefferson Square theater.
- You must come here to appreciate so many good movies and themes of movies.
- Great little art house theater with a super nice, attentive staff. We saw The Danish Girl. My husband was thrilled that they have Green Man on tap and are happy to let patrons sample the drinks.
- Great new independent theater. Can even have wine or beer.
- LOVED this theater. It was my first time going, so I was a little nervous at first, but the experience was great. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it.
- Find an excuse to go here.
- Best theatre in Columbia.
- $1 M&M's. Take that, AMC!
- The only place to see good movies in Columbia, SC