Starbucks Japan Introduces Hot Baked Apple Drinks
American Starbucks fans, prepare to be jealous: We may have Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog lattes here, but Starbucks Japan now has Hot Baked Apple Lattes and Baked Apple Frappuccinos to enjoy.This seasonal flavor is an addition to Starbucks Japan’s gingerbread house-themed holiday menu featuring Snow Pecan Nut-flavored drinks and Crispy Gingerbread-flavored drinks.
The new baked apple drinks are supposed to represent the apple ornaments that sometimes adorn the outside of a gingerbread house, according to Rocket News 24. The Hot Baked Apple latte is made with warmed apple juice, apple sauce that contains pieces of caramelized apple, burnt butter, and brown sugar, before being topped with espresso and whipped cream.
The drinks will be available in participating Starbucks locations across Japan from Dec. 1 to 25. The latte costs 420 yen (about $3.79) for a short size, 460 yen ($4.14) for a tall, 500 yen ($4.50) for a grande, and 540 yen ($4.86) for a venti. The Frappuccino is only available in one size and costs 540 yen ($4.86).
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them