Jamba Juice Giving Out Free Juice on August 6
Mark your calendars! On Wednesday August 6 from 9 to 11 a.m., Jamba Juice will be giving out one free freshly-squeezed 12-ounce juice to each customer that walks in the door. Guests will be able to choose between five flavors: Tropical Greens (apple juice, fresh pineapples, supergreens and chia seeds); Citrus Kick (orange juice, apple juice, fresh pineapples, and ginger); Veggie Harvest (apple juice, carrot juice, beet juice, fresh supergreens, and ginger juice); Triple Revitalizer (orange juice, carrot juice, and bananas); or Tropical Kick-Start (orange juice and mangoes).
Why the freebie? The average American actually consumes 1.5 cups of vegetables per day (most of which are starchy vegetables like potatoes), when the USDA guidelines recommend between 2.5 and 3 cups of vegetables daily. Jamba Juice is trying to kick America’s bad health habits through a new campaign called “Blend in the Good,” which allows Americans to overcome their fruit and vegetable deficit “one juice at a time.”
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time