McDonald’s Japan Now Offers Halloween-Themed Fries
Move over, pumpkin spice fries. McDonald’s Japan has introduced yet another twist on its iconic French fries, just in time for Halloween. The Halloween Witch fries, now available, will be sold at McDonald’s Japan locations through the end of October.
The Halloween-themed fries are drizzled with chocolate sauce and a purple sweet potato sauce, Brand Eating reported.
The fries cost 330 yen (about $3.18) per order, or you can pay an additional 58 cents to upgrade a value meal with the Halloween Witch fries.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record