Cheetos Is Releasing a Makeup Bronzer and a $20,000 Gold Ring
Looking for the perfect gift for that special someone who’s notoriously hard to buy for? Look no further than Cheetos’ admittedly bizarre first-ever luxury holiday gift guide.
The online catalog features a deluge of Cheetos-themed wearables like Cheetos bronzer (for achieving that perfect orange, Jersey Shore-like glow), Cheesy cufflinks using an exact clay mold of Chester’s paw, Flamin’ Hot Pants (aka spandex leggings), and the dazzling Eye of the Cheetah 18-karat yellow gold ring, boasting a magnificent 4.7-carat orange sapphire for only $20,000.
You can also buy more thrifty items like a Chester onesie, Cheeteau perfume (which has already been released much to the olfactory dismay of the public), a tiny “bathing brief” for men, and Cheetos toilet “paw-per.”
We would say that this sounds like an early April Fool’s Joke but the site looks legitimate, and the checkout actually works.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them