This Alexander ‘Hamilpeep’ Peeps Diorama Is Epic and Adorable
Finally, a Hamilton performance we can see that isn’t sold out. For this year’s entry for The Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest, Kate Ramsayer, Helen Fields, and Joanna Church took to Broadway for inspiration.
“We realized the deadline was coming up because my mom tore the notice out of the newspaper a couple of weeks ago, but we didn't have an idea,” Fields told Mashable in an email. “The day after the Hamilton cast performed the first scene live on the Grammys, Kate sent an email that just said ‘Alexander Hamilpeep.’”
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the annual Peeps Diorama Contest. The only stipulation for the marshmallow creations is that all the characters in the diorama must be played by Peeps, according to The Washington Post. The grand prize winner as voted by staff will receive a $500 American Express gift card, and four runners-up will receive $100 American Express gift cards.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them