Netflix Releases Two Official ‘Stranger Things’ Recipes
The intensity of your dinner party just got turned up to Eleven: Netflix released two how-to recipe videos for its extremely popular original series Stranger Things. The creepy concoctions are called the Demagorgon Pie and French Onion Barb.
The Demagorgon Pie is a pie filled with berries and topped with almonds, made in the shape of a carnivorous flower and inspired by the monster from Stranger Things.French Onion Barb, looks like a classic French onion soup, except it’s topped with toasted bread disturbingly shaped like (SPOILERS) the head of Barb’s corpse, as seen in “Chapter Seven: The Bathtub.”
These demonic delicacies are perfect for a Stranger Things viewing party, and spooky enough to creep out even non-Stranger superfans during a Halloween get-together.
You can watch the how-to videos yourself below.
Season two of Stranger Things will be released on Netflix Aug. 31, 2017.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them