Early last Thursday, a woman attempted to use a slice of pizza as a form of identification to gain entry to a local bar in Amherst, Massachusetts.
The police were called at 12:16 a.m. after the woman allegedly slapped the doorman in the face for not allowing her into Monkey Bar, according to the Daily Hampshire Gazette,
The woman was issued a trespass notice to stay away from the location.
Soon after, at 12:38 a.m., another woman, who was 21-years-old and from Missouri, was arrested in relation to the incident. Police said she was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly interfering with the pizza-related event.
The charge against the woman was later dismissed in court, the Daily Hampshire Gazette reported.
Although pizza isn’t a legitimate form of identification, it is a well-known “drunk food.” Find out what the main reasons you crave junk food are when you’re drunk.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record