Tim Hortons is launching a new line of handcrafted, lunctime sandwiches in addition to their coffee and baked goods.
The sandwiches have been added as a lunchtime option for Tim Hortons customers.
“We are known for our always fresh coffee, breakfast, and bakery items, and these new handcrafted sandwiches will set us apart in the lunch category, as well,” David Blackmore, president of Tim Hortons USA, said in a statement.
There are seven sandwiches:
- Italiano grilled bagel sandwich on a sundried tomato Asiago bagel with pesto, baby spinach, red onions, mozzarella, smoked ham, and pepperoni.
- Turkey bacon club with smoked turkey breast, bacon, Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on ciabatta bread.
- Bacon grilled cheese with Swiss, cheddar, smoked mozzarella, and bacon on sourdough.
- California turkey sandwich with smoked turkey breast, avocado, baby spinach, and honey Dijon on multigrain ciabatta.
- Mozzarella pesto panini with baby spinach, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Avocado BLT on multigrain ciabatta.
- Chicken salad croissant with lettuce and chicken meat, onions, and celery blended with a creamy dressing.