Shake Shack Is Adding Barbecue Burgers and Chicken Sandwiches to the Menu
Shake Shack was wildly successful with its first fried chicken sandwich, which premiered nationally earlier this year. Starting in 2017, the burger chain will be expanding its offerings with a new Barbecue Chick’n Shack sandwich and a Barbecue Shackmeister burger, both topped with Shake Shack’s signature barbecue sauce.Both offerings will be available for a limited time in 2017, Shake Shack executives said in a plan to investors last week.
The two sandwiches will premiere toward the end of the first quarter of 2017, and will be priced at a little bit less expensive than the Bacon CheddarShack, which is currently being offered at participating Shacks for a limited time at $6.89.
It’s no wonder that Shake Shack wants to expand its chicken offerings. Its investors were told that since introducing the original Chick’n sandwich in January of this year, the sandwich has been one of the most profitable menu offerings, according to Eater.
This isn’t the only Shake Shack news: the burger chain will also be introducing three holiday-inspired shakes this December.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas