Outback ‘Raises the Steaks’ With New Towering Menu Items
Outback has added three new, towering items to its menu: two steak dinner entrées and a dessert.
The towering beer-battered onion ring filet stacks crunchy onion rings on top of a seared filet and a crispy hash brown cake, Chew Boom detailed.
The towering grilled shrimp on the barbie filet features the same seared filet and crispy hash brown cake, but is topped with a skewer of grilled shrimp.
As an alternative, diners can order the steak dinners with center-cut sirloin instead. Prices start at $15.99 and vary depending on location.
For dessert, Outback has a new “huge chocolate cake,” made with six layers of chocolate cake and served with raspberry sauce.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record