Carvel Has Released Reese’s Peanut Butter Soft Serve and Milkshakes
After a rousing success with its Nutella partnership, Carvel is bringing another beloved brand on board: Reese’s. Carvel has announced that starting this month they are bringing us the “summer of peanut butter cups.” Carvel shops will serve hand-scooped Reese’s ice cream, Reese’s soft serve, milkshakes, and flying saucers.
“Our guests look forward to summer, and we could not be more excited to pair fresh Carvel ice cream with Reese’s peanut butter right as ice cream season is kicking off,” said Carvel President Scott Colwell in a statement.
Two of the even more tempting and special options are the Reese’s peanut butter Sundae Dasher, made with Reese’s peanut butter ice cream on top of a layer of peanut butter sauce, mixed with Reese’s peanut butter cups, and topped with a layer of fudge and whipped cream. There’s also something called the Reese’s peanut butter “hidden treasure cone”: ice cream dipped in a chocolate bonnet and featuring chunks of Reese’s peanut butter cups hidden inside the cone. This confirms what we have known along: Life’s best treasures come in chocolate and/or peanut butter form.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time