‘Billion Dollar Buyer’ Host Is Buying the Parent Company of Dos Caminos
Fertitta’s net worth is estimated at $2.6 billion by Forbes. He owns 500 restaurants in the country including Mortons and Mastro’s steakhouse chains, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Rainforest Café, and Downtown Aquarium. Fertitta also owns the Golden Nugget casino hotels in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, the New York Post reported.
Although the company has recently closed Ruby Foo’s and Ocean Grill, Atlantic Grill and Bluewater Grill are still operating in New York City.
Fertitta is currently Houston-based, but has a residence in SoHo in Manhattan, his general counsel Steve Scheinthal told the Post. “He loves New York and this will give him more time to spend in the city.”
BR Guest will still continue as the same company, just under new ownership.
“We plan on keeping all of the restaurants,” Scheinthal added. “We don’t plan on changing anything.”
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time