This Epic Coffee Press Is Made to Look Like R2-D2
ThinkGeek has created an R2-D2 coffee press, and it looks incredible. The exclusive creation is officially licensed Star Wars merchandise retailing for $39.99.
It has a 32-ounce capacity and features BPA-free plastic housing, a glass body, and a food-grade stainless steel plunger.
The product description reads, “Let R2 help you navigate your mornings more successfully with this Star Wars R2-D2 Coffee Press. He's happy to help a human in need… [S]o even if your motivator is so bad that the Jawas put you back on the scrap heap, he can still get you going.”
Preorders for this product will ship in January 2017.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes