Dunkin’ Donuts Expands Mobile Ordering Test With Plans to Go National
Still moaning over the new Starbucks Rewards program? Dunkin’ Donuts is making itself an even more enticing alternative with the planned rollout of its own mobile ordering system later this year.
Scott Hudler, Dunkin’ Donuts’ vice president of global consumer engagement, points out that mobile ordering not only allows customers to avoid standing in line, but it allows customers to order what they want without being influenced by wait time.
Regarding the expanded test, Hudler says, “We’re going to learn a lot and make adjustments. We will make sure when we’re ready to go that we have fully pressure-tested this product. Once we roll this out nationally, we will have one single app that will have all the functionalities we have today (in the regular Dunkin’ app) plus on-the-go ordering.”
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas