This Coke Bottle Takes a Selfie of You While You Drink it
Coca-Cola is tapping into our social media-crazed generation with the introduction of the “selfie bottle.” Available only in Israel for now, a custom-designed plastic camera is attached to the bottom of the Coke bottle, which automatically takes a picture when tilted at a 70-degree angle (approximately the angle needed to take a carbonated sip).
The picture is then automatically uploaded to Coca-Cola Israel’s social media accounts and the user’s own Snapchat account, creating free advertising for Coke and satisfying selfie addicts.
The selfie bottle was originally created by Tel Aviv innovation agency Gefen Team for the Coca-Cola Summer of Love, but the launch was pushed back until November.
“Today everyone is all about Snpachat and their selfies,” the agency told Beverage Daily. “It really does the trick and makes partygoers more present and active during the event knowing they can share their special moments just by drinking.”
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time