New York New York
#02-08, Heartland Mall (205 Hougang St 21)
+65 6285 9281
- The Captain's Catch or seafood basket or whatever it's called isn't really good if you're eating it alone as your main meal. Better to share the cholesterol with friends.
- They have Bloody Eyeballs drink and Jack the Ripper sandwich for Halloween! See pictures and review at http://sparklette.net/food/new-york-new-york-halloween/
- Poor service, mediocre food. Been there twice and both times were bad experiences.
- Baked mushroom rice fills up nicely if meat isn't your thing.
- Had fish & chips and pork ribs. Fish was good, chips were a bit stale, tatre sauce was rubbish. Ribs well cooked, meat was soft, slid off the bone. Wedges were great. Had to ask for more BBQ sauce.
- The lunch special is super worth it! $12.90 for a soup, ice lemon tea and main course. The mushroom soup is delicious. Great ambience too
- Breaded mushrooms are good! http://sparklette.net/food/new-york-new-york/
- Affordable 4-course Valentine's set meal throughout Feb 2012. See pictures and review at http://sparklette.net/food/new-york-new-york-valentines/
- Don't miss Times Square.
- StanChart offer for $15 set meal - aglio olio, ILT & ice-cream!